[I’m sorry this took so long 3: I just didn’t have an exact idea of how to make it work. Hope you like it!]
Kris has always understood diplomacy and the need to embrace it with open arms, as it could either provide good for his Empire or start a war. That’s the reason why he kept his cold façade, trying not to give away his emotions, when K’s emperor, Kim Joonmyeon and also known as Suho, the guardian, came to visit. Their empires were not only neighbors, but also brothers, forming together the Empire of XO. Kris tried to keep calm and put the friendliest mask he could muster on. However, this became harder to do as his favorite concubine, Tao, spent all the time, since the other delegation arrived in the morning until the wolves were already howling at the full moon, by Suho’s hip, barely paying attention to his own master. It angered Kris severely to no end.
(btw i am so sorry for taking forever in replying to this. life happened.)
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’re been tagged.
1. How late did you stay up last night? Why? …second semester. no laboratory assignment for the week. college students = need of immense sleep, obviously.
2. First kiss story? The unicorn shall prevail, children, because we are still in the existence of the Earth.
3. What is your favorite show that you are currently watching? SHERLOCK. BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH HOW CAN YOU BE SO PERFECT and yet you have such romantic tension with Watson justhowcanyoulivewithyourselfman—
4. Who had you most favorite hair color/style in kpop? SHINee’s Key has definitely the most astonishing look (personal opinion, don’t judge) in the Ring Ding Dong era.
5. What is one thing that makes you irrationally angry? Rules without solid reason.
6. What mythical creature would you like to become? …thus the conclusion that came to me upon watching John Green’s 2nd season of Crash Course Literature that the women in ‘The Odyssey’ are malicious beings, so I have decided to become anything that does not exist in said book, preferably Zooey Deschanel. No, that was not an insult.
7. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Yep.
8. What is the funniest thing that happened to you in the last 3 months? I couldn’t quite remember them because of the recent panic attacks, but I do remember that one chat when I ended up typing ‘Tao + X = hot mess’. We were discussing algebra.
9. What do you usually do on your birthday? Treat myself to things I held back on doing. Like, you know, being a kid?
10. Place your Ipod on shuffle, what are the first three songs that come up and how do you feel about each song? 1. Zedd - Clarity: …I still can’t decide whether this song is about alcohol or not. 2. Let It Go - Idina Menzel (Frozen): BEST. PIXAR. MOMENT. EVER. 3. Heal the World - Michael Jackson: …the most influential person in the world have died and lived such life yet he managed to pour his heart out in this song. I just— I can’t.
11. You find a lamp, rub it, and a genie comes out. What are your three wishes? 1. For my Mom and Dad to be eternally happy, 2. World Peace 3. For people to have a sense of humanity at least. No more gay or plastic surgery mockings, please!
from ellcrys :
- What’s your favorite novel and why? Right now, my fav novel is ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ by John Green. To narrow down all the reasons would be a total insult to this amazing work of young adult literature, but I’ll just say that it is one of those books that opens your eyes about all the wonders of life and why we should acknowledge every previous things that happened to our lives without the book itself being downright sappy—quite the opposite, actually.
- Where in the world would you most like to vacation? GOOD LORD, nothing beats my current desire to explore the world, and as much as I’d like to admit my own country is about as fistful of history and geographical treasures as the heart of the ocean… it’s Barcellona and/or Paris.
- What is number one thing on your bucket list? NOT. RUSHING. THINGS.
- If given the chance, would you go into space or dive down and explore the ocean? …I’ll get back to you once I find out how to breathe in space and underwater whilst eating a macaron.
- What fictional world would you go to in a heartbeat? SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM DONOTMAKEMEPICKHOWDAREYOU— …though not that different from the real world, I find the world of Durarara very appealling, what with the headless bikers and gang rivalries amidst the one chessmaster that deigns to show his ‘love’ for humans. Hell, yeah.
- What would be your weapon of choice? Why? The nunchucks are definitely my type of weapon. They’re easy to fold, can pack very heavy strike damage to the cranium, and men look hot using them. A tommy gun would be nice too.
- Pick one of the seven deadly sins. Which would you be and why? What about the virtues? Definitely Pride. I dunno, I just felt like I’m Pride because of most of the life decisions I’ve made and the way I treat people. Honesty would be my virtue. Mainly because I sometimes can’t even differ whether or not I’m telling the truth or a lie—I straight up turn a lie into the truth, believe it or not.
- What is your otp of otps? BETWEEN TAORIS, KAISOO, RAIKIM, EDWIN, ROYAI, SOUJIxYOSUKE, WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CHOOSE?!?!?!! I CAN’T. NO. I CAN’T.
- Would you pilot a Jeager? Who can you see yourself drifting with? How long would you last? Or would you opt to be a scientist who builds the machines, or conversely an archaeologist who studies the Kaiju? And if you haven’t seen Pacific Rim are you going to go watch it now? (psst the answer is yes) The holy Des-the-cheatcode have whispered. Yes. Yes. Yes. …Yes?
- How did you discover tumblr? Why did you join? Continuous episodes of massive feels, apparently.
- Have you ever written anything in the past? If you have, what are you most proud of? I have and I still do. In fact, I am quite proud at how the fanfics (yes, don’t judge) turn out now… but the past works? Definitely not. Too much grammatical errors and logical question marks that I’d scream to the past-me abobut.
NOW I TAG:
1. What is your favorite book by John Green? Why? If you haven’t read any, which one are you interested in reading?
2. Cheesecake or oreos?
3. When was the last time you dance solo?
4. Any advice on kids starting college?
5. Fandoms or shippings, which one causes more feels to you and why?
6. Favorite expression gif? (It wasn’t in question format but hush now)
7. Do you think there should be a rehab for people who go on Tumblr and experience an overwhelming amount of feels?
8. What is your favorite movie? Why?
9. What is your ultimate otp? (i am asking for the evulz)
10. What is the weirdest dream you have in the last three months?
11. Do you believe men and women should be equal?
Happy replying~ :3
the worst thing about being shy and introverted as that you most of the time come off as cold and arrogant like you think you’re better than everyone else and thats why you don’t talk to people or hang out with them but it’s really the opposite its like you’re so uncomfortable with yourself that you don’t wanna share it with anyone else so you just dont and people think you’re an asshole but you’re actually just really scared