Instead of leaking celebrity photos we could leak pdf versions of college textbooks? Idk just an idea
T’was a man with an eye of gold
Who hears the wish in tales of old
The umbrella and he come from above
He hears the hearts that he shall always love.
not so much strong in circus as much as this one is still built up in steampunk!au to build some background in the story.
Locations: The continent of Amoradeux- ‘He who loves God’
Cremorne city- Mourning Tears
Parianor city- True Lovers
Pareo pactum quod servo mihi- Obey the contract and serve me.
Evocatio Spiritualis de Septendecim Valcyriis Mortiferis- I summon the spirits of the seventeen deadly Valkyries.
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. - through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault.
I’d say blame it on Nostalgia Critic and his Disneycember episodes that I’ve grown to love criticizing the stuff I read and watch, even so much as fanfictions that I’ve read when I think no one ever gave a thorough review about any fanfiction whatsoever. But then again, I’ve tortured bbe1989 long enough to force her and wait for me to finish a circus-themed fanfiction—which has its plotline done but I want to develop the characters and writing more, just throwing that out there, so I thought I should give a little something. It’s not circus-themed, but I think she’ll like it okay.
DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIC YET!
a silly thing because climatology finals tomorrow. yeah. for all other works i’m supposed to be working, i’ll get back on it when semester break comes, don’t worry, i just have really bad attention span, is all.
he hated meeting the relatives, especially family dinners.
perhaps he really should tell on himself about this. 'oh, yi fan, why did you plan to get married anyway? didn't you know that this would happen?' well, it wasn’t like the spirits would grant him a vision about a dark-haired boy that passed his fortune-telling tent one day, but this would have to do.
three days to marry the love of his life, and so he did. anything was better than losing his soul in exchange, though. if by any chance they both don’t seal the deal by the end of the night, kris’s soul will have to bid au revoir.
the wedding was stupendously gaudy and all the snooty aristocrats looked down upon him even when zi tao already took his seat next to the ‘beloved’. love, in yifan’s voodoo terms, was also very loose, for it was all too easy for the ethereal beings to brainwash his pretty peach to love him obsessively—not that he would complain to what zi tao could do under the blankets and with the lights off as he tried with all his might to please his dear yi fan.
so much for attacking the royal snot that came on the same day trying to marry zi tao first, but he had robbed all the man’s worth and claimed them as his mine, so here was mr. huang, eyeing him like an overcooked pot roast.
"daddy, stop it!" yi fan heard his sweetheart whine while his hands gripped on yi fan’s arm. "my husband didn’t do anything. stop making him uncomfortable!"
his lovely little peach. daddy’s little boy. mommy’s favorite child. everyone’s object of desire, but zi tao was yi fan’s alone and he was more than glad when zi tao continued to call him his husband even when he kept arguing with his papa. he supposed this was quite on entertainment—he didn’t like the cajun anyway.
"zi tao, little baby, please listen to your momma." uh-oh, yi fan really should time his cue. momma huang is not the type to like disagreeing people. "a-are you… sure about this? i mean, we’re fine that you love this voodoo man," oh, ha-ha, they didn’t even remember his name, "but we’re worried for you, that’s all. he’s—"
he really resisted the urge to roll his eyes. “he’s what, mom? he’s yi fan and i love him! can we marry now? please?”
"zi tao, i don’t really think—"
"you know what? forget you two. if you won’t bless yi fan’s marriage with me, i’ll just do it myself. he’s mine and i am his so it’s only rational that our bond shall be secured by marriage." those beautiful fingers, the same one that stroked him to hardness last night, grabbed yi fan’s collar and dragged him out. even under the love potion’s effect, zi tao is stil as hot as he is fiery. "come on, yi fan, we’ve got a wedding to do and then we can have some fun."
good thing the love potion won’t wear away if he really does marry zi tao, though, or this would very hard and awkward to explain why they’re both nude under the comforters.
i really should fix the html but i have to go back to study. sorry
The last date of prompt asking is 20/4/2014
Regarding my last post, just drop whatever (dark, angst, insanity, possibly Edgar Allan Poe-worthy) ideas of what you want me to write Taoris with in my ask box. It’s going to be 1500-3000 words per drabble and about a day’s worth of waiting.
I’ll be waiting~
hi, guys! since us KT shippers are down bc lack of public interaction of Tao/Kris lately, I’ve decided to open a prompt ask on this pairing only and make drabbles out of them!
dark themes only (obsessive, possessive, myth, emperor-concubine, dark fantasy, all that jazz) since fluffs and any other stuff are just not my forte. that said, because it is dark, it’s R-rated though it’s only about 1500-3000 words.
hopefully I’ll get them all done by tomorrow if they’re in my ask box TODAY. happy prompting~
p.s: if there are any sexy stuff going on, it’s top!kris and bottom!tao unless you say otherwise.
[I’m sorry this took so long 3: I just didn’t have an exact idea of how to make it work. Hope you like it!]
Kris has always understood diplomacy and the need to embrace it with open arms, as it could either provide good for his Empire or start a war. That’s the reason why he kept his cold façade, trying not to give away his emotions, when K’s emperor, Kim Joonmyeon and also known as Suho, the guardian, came to visit. Their empires were not only neighbors, but also brothers, forming together the Empire of XO. Kris tried to keep calm and put the friendliest mask he could muster on. However, this became harder to do as his favorite concubine, Tao, spent all the time, since the other delegation arrived in the morning until the wolves were already howling at the full moon, by Suho’s hip, barely paying attention to his own master. It angered Kris severely to no end.
(btw i am so sorry for taking forever in replying to this. life happened.)
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’re been tagged.
1. How late did you stay up last night? Why? …second semester. no laboratory assignment for the week. college students = need of immense sleep, obviously.
2. First kiss story? The unicorn shall prevail, children, because we are still in the existence of the Earth.
3. What is your favorite show that you are currently watching? SHERLOCK. BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH HOW CAN YOU BE SO PERFECT and yet you have such romantic tension with Watson justhowcanyoulivewithyourselfman—
4. Who had you most favorite hair color/style in kpop? SHINee’s Key has definitely the most astonishing look (personal opinion, don’t judge) in the Ring Ding Dong era.
5. What is one thing that makes you irrationally angry? Rules without solid reason.
6. What mythical creature would you like to become? …thus the conclusion that came to me upon watching John Green’s 2nd season of Crash Course Literature that the women in ‘The Odyssey’ are malicious beings, so I have decided to become anything that does not exist in said book, preferably Zooey Deschanel. No, that was not an insult.
7. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Yep.
8. What is the funniest thing that happened to you in the last 3 months? I couldn’t quite remember them because of the recent panic attacks, but I do remember that one chat when I ended up typing ‘Tao + X = hot mess’. We were discussing algebra.
9. What do you usually do on your birthday? Treat myself to things I held back on doing. Like, you know, being a kid?
10. Place your Ipod on shuffle, what are the first three songs that come up and how do you feel about each song? 1. Zedd - Clarity: …I still can’t decide whether this song is about alcohol or not. 2. Let It Go - Idina Menzel (Frozen): BEST. PIXAR. MOMENT. EVER. 3. Heal the World - Michael Jackson: …the most influential person in the world have died and lived such life yet he managed to pour his heart out in this song. I just— I can’t.
11. You find a lamp, rub it, and a genie comes out. What are your three wishes? 1. For my Mom and Dad to be eternally happy, 2. World Peace 3. For people to have a sense of humanity at least. No more gay or plastic surgery mockings, please!
from ellcrys :
NOW I TAG:
1. What is your favorite book by John Green? Why? If you haven’t read any, which one are you interested in reading?
2. Cheesecake or oreos?
3. When was the last time you dance solo?
4. Any advice on kids starting college?
5. Fandoms or shippings, which one causes more feels to you and why?
6. Favorite expression gif? (It wasn’t in question format but hush now)
7. Do you think there should be a rehab for people who go on Tumblr and experience an overwhelming amount of feels?
8. What is your favorite movie? Why?
9. What is your ultimate otp? (i am asking for the evulz)
10. What is the weirdest dream you have in the last three months?
11. Do you believe men and women should be equal?
Happy replying~ :3